Emergo arose from our CEO’s vision to develop, advance, and improve business technology while making it easily accessible to SMEs (Small and medium-sized enterprises.)
“After working in the industry for ten years, I found it strange and frustrating how out of date the thinking was about EPOS, payment loyalty, and online ordering technology. The retailers’ working methods were out of date and based on lazy thinking. This enabled Emergo to think differently and create a suite of products that prioritise the customer experience incorporated with advanced technology.” Les Jeal, CEO.
We now work with many businesses in different sectors. We are still growing and empowering many businesses.
What we offer
At Emergo, we provide a new experience to SMEs. Our innovative, mobile, and fully integrated suite of four key products – online ordering, payment acceptance, EPOS software, and customer loyalty – is designed to help your business thrive. We offer our advanced technology at a low cost, allowing even the smallest business owner to afford it and grow their company.
Our mission is to provide SMEs with transformative business technology at an affordable price. We aim to help businesses emerge from their competitors, increase efficiency, and transform their operations.
When it comes to online ordering, serving, accepting payment, and rewarding customers, our technology will enable businesses to work smarter, faster, and transform their business. We strive to be a trustworthy and ethical company that goes above and beyond for our customers.
The businesses we serve
Many different businesses in various industries can benefit from our technology. The industries we serve include;
- Hospitality & Retail (Restaurants, Pubs, Cafes.)
- Sports & Education (Football Clubs, Gyms, Universities.)
- Health & Beauty (Hairdressers, Spas, Salons.)
- Local Government (Libraries, Gift Shops.)
- Leisure & Tourism (Theme Parks, Leisure Centres.)
- Our CEO, Les Jeal, establishes Emergo and begins trading.
- The First & Last pub becomes Emergo’s first client.
- Emergo payments are powered by Lloyds Bank’s Lloyds Cardnet systems.
- Greenwich University becomes a major client for Emergo.
- Customer growth and retention across a wide range of industries.
- Emergo introduces a new product. Go Eat is an online ordering service.
- Emergo received two awards. The Best Fintech StartUp and Startup of the Year Business Awards.
- Emergo has developed rapidly, hiring 12 personnel.
- Emergo introduced a new product. Moola is a POS application.
- Industry Partner of Produced in Kent.
- Member of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.
Our resource centre is full of our work, and we have some great tips and hacks to help us grow our business. Check it out for yourself.